Submitting expense claims
Submitting expense claims as an employee
Watch this video on how to submit your expense claims as an employee or read on below:
To submit an expense claim, go to your Expense Claims on your left side menu.
Enter your expense details, one per row:
- Double click or press Enter inside the cell of the Status column, then select DRAFT to create a draft expense. You will change the status to Submit for approval later when you've completed all columns for the expense.
- Double click or press Enter inside the cell of the Receipt column. This opens your library files, where you can upload receipts. Upload a receipt from your device, or select an existing file, then click Attach
- Complete the remaining required columns marked with a yellow triangle in the top right corner of a cell.
- Once you've completed all fields, the yellow warning triangle (⚠️) on the first column will disappear. You can now change the expense status to Submit for approval.
- Once you've submitted an expense for approval, you will no longer be able to change it unless your approver changes the status back to DRAFT or REJECTED.
- Once an expense claim has been included in a pay run, its status will be updated to PROCESSING and you will no longer be able to modify it. If you wish to modify it, you must delete the payslip first.