Creating a quote for your customers
Create a Quote
Watch this video on how to create a quote for your customer or read on below:
First, click on the Invoicing button on the left side menu, then on the Quotes option at the top of the page, then on Create a quote. This will redirect you to a quote form that you can fill out according to your needs.
- WeKeep automatically generates a Quote Number in a sequence.
- Choose the Currency in which you want to send your quote.
- You may add the Purchase Order that you received from your buyer. This field is optional.
- Choose the Contact corresponding to the buyer from your contact list, or create the contact directly in the invoicing form.
- Assign the quote to its specific Project. This allows you to track the profitability of your various projects.
- Set the Date on which the quote is created.
- In the Quote Line Item:
- Optionally, choose the Item that you're quoting, or create it directly.
- Write a short Description indicating the details of the item you're selling.
- Choose the Account where you'd want the revenue to be categorized, this is usually your Income Account, like Sales.
- Indicate the Quantity of the item sold and its Price
- Add a VAT rate and a Discount if it applies in your case.
- You can include details on how you would like to receive the payment.
- Optionally, add a Stamp or your Signature to your quote.
- Click Save and Send
When you want to create more quotes, click on the + button that you will find on the top right corner.